Monday, November 7, 2011

All the difference

EPP has made all the difference in my life. Not a day goes by that I don't continue to practice some aspect of what I learned during that year. I made a transition from one job to another with grace, not allowing to get myself caught up in the craziness of the old one and their discomfort in ending that job. Even better was the fun in interviewing, trying on new identities and finally having an offer come from the organization I was not attuned to and ready to take on. My days are now filled with energy instead of dread when I go to work.

Our sangha from EPP continues to meet monthly and we are reading one chapter a month of Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind for each of our meetings. Our connections deepen as each member brings their practice and their challenges to share.

I look forward to the EPP reunion this weekend with an openness to knowing that Paul and Christina will have the next right thing for me/us.


No comments:

Post a Comment